FOREX TradingCharts.com

Financial News: BRAZIL: Center-south Sugar Cane Crush Is Down 3.62%

BRAZIL: Center-south Sugar Cane Crush Is Down 3.62% On Year

09/12/2017 - 17:44:00 (RTTNews)

(RTTNews) - Brazil's center-south sugar cane crush for the 2017-18 harvest was 3.62% down from April to September 1 compared to the same period a year ago, totaling 381.516 million tons, said the Union of Sugarcane Industry (Unica).

Total ethanol production reached 15.293 billion liters, down 7.55% from a year before, with 6.604 billion liters in anhydrous ethanol (-2.06%) and 8.689 billion liters of hydrous ethanol (-11.33%).

Meanwhile, sugar production rose by 3.37%, totaling 23.260 million tons.

Regarding production mix, 51.52% of the raw material obtained was used for ethanol production, while the remaining 48.48% went to sugar production.

Year-to-date, Total Recoverable Sugar (TRS) reached 131.99 kilograms per ton of sugarcane, 0.95% higher than in the same period of the 2016/2017 cycle when TRS was at 130.75 kilos per ton.

For comments and feedback: contact editorial@rttnews.com

Copyright(c) 2017 RTTNews.com. All Rights Reserved

Market News provided by RTTNews

RECENT INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL NEWS


New Zealand Q2 Current Account Deficit NZ$1.598 Billion (20 min(s), 27 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - New Zealand posted a seasonally adjusted current account deficit of NZ$1.598 billion i ...Full Story»

ARGENTINA: Merval Rises 1.31% On Gas Shares (32 min(s), 27 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - Merval, the main index of the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange, rose 1.31% Tuesday, closing ...Full Story»

COLOMBIA: Colcap Drops 0.09% On Bancolombia's Poor Performance (42 min(s), 27 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - Colcap, the main index of the Colombian Stock Exchange, fell 0.09% Tuesday, closing at ...Full Story»

New Zealand Has NZ$1.598 Billion Current Account Deficit (50 min(s), 27 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - New Zealand had a seasonally adjusted current account deficit of NZ$1.598 billion in t ...Full Story»

VENEZUELA: PDVSA And Repsol Reaffirm Strategic Alliance Commitment (01 hr(s), 05 min(s), 27 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - The Venezuelan state-owned oil company PDVSA and Spain's Repsol reaffirmed their c ...Full Story»

PERU: Fitch Confirms Investment Grade At BBB (01 hr(s), 37 min(s), 27 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - Fitch Ratings affirmed Peru's long-term investment grade rating in foreign currenc ...Full Story»

FEMSA: Company Carries Out Sale Of 5.24% Stake In Grupo Heineken (01 hr(s), 55 min(s), 27 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - Multinational Mexican company Femsa announced that it completed the sale of a 5.24% st ...Full Story»

Japan Trade Data On Tap For Wednesday (02 hr(s), 05 min(s), 27 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - Japan will on Wednesday release August figures for imports, exports and trade balance, ...Full Story»

Search

INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL NEWS

New Zealand Q2 Current Account Deficit NZ$1.598 Billion

09/19/2017 - 19:46 PM (RTTNews)
(RTTNews) - New Zealand posted a seasonally adjusted current account deficit of NZ$1.598 billion i ...Full Story>>

ARGENTINA: Merval Rises 1.31% On Gas Shares

09/19/2017 - 19:34 PM (RTTNews)
(RTTNews) - Merval, the main index of the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange, rose 1.31% Tuesday, closing ...Full Story>>

COLOMBIA: Colcap Drops 0.09% On Bancolombia's Poor Performance

09/19/2017 - 19:24 PM (RTTNews)
(RTTNews) - Colcap, the main index of the Colombian Stock Exchange, fell 0.09% Tuesday, closing at ...Full Story>>

New Zealand Has NZ$1.598 Billion Current Account Deficit

09/19/2017 - 19:16 PM (RTTNews)
(RTTNews) - New Zealand had a seasonally adjusted current account deficit of NZ$1.598 billion in t ...Full Story>>

VENEZUELA: PDVSA And Repsol Reaffirm Strategic Alliance Commitment

09/19/2017 - 19:01 PM (RTTNews)
(RTTNews) - The Venezuelan state-owned oil company PDVSA and Spain's Repsol reaffirmed their c ...Full Story>>

Binary Options Articles Courtesy of NADEX

These pages, and all content ©TradingCharts.com Inc and other copyright holders. Permission is not granted to redistribute charts, data, news or other information found on this site, in any manner. Although it is believed that information provided is accurate, TradingCharts will not accept liability for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the content, inability to access the website, or delay or failure of receive of any information provided through this site.