FOREX TradingCharts.com

Financial News: BRAZIL: Center-south Sugar Cane Crush Down 4.09% On

BRAZIL: Center-south Sugar Cane Crush Down 4.09% On Year

08/28/2017 - 17:19:00 (RTTNews)

(RTTNews) - Brazil's center-south sugar cane crush for the 2017-18 harvest was 4.09% down from April to August 16 compared to the same period a year ago, totaling 342.611 million tons, the Union of Sugarcane Industry (Unica) said on Monday.

Total ethanol production reached 13.520 billion liters, down 8.79% from a year before, with 5.855 billion liters in anhydrous ethanol (-2.57%) and 7.665 billion liters of hydrous ethanol (-13.02%).

Meanwhile, sugar production rose by 3.86%, totaling 20.724 million tons. Regarding production mix, 51.33% of the raw material obtained was used for ethanol production, while the remaining 48.67% went to sugar production.

Year-to-date, Total Recoverable Sugar (TRS) reached 130.43 kilograms per ton of sugarcane, 0.96% higher than in the same period of the 2016/2017 cycle when TRS was at 129.20 kilos per ton.

For comments and feedback: contact editorial@rttnews.com

Copyright(c) 2017 RTTNews.com. All Rights Reserved

Market News provided by RTTNews

RECENT INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL NEWS


U.S. Consumer Confidence Deteriorates In September (01 hr(s), 56 min(s), 51 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Conference Board on Tuesday showed a deterioration in U.S. co ...Full Story»

U.S. New Home Sales Unexpectedly Plunge 3.4% In August (02 hr(s), 03 min(s), 51 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - New home sales in the U.S. unexpectedly showed a sharp decrease in the month of August ...Full Story»

Mexico Jobless Rate Rises First Time In 9 Months (02 hr(s), 08 min(s), 51 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - Mexico's unemployment rate rose for the first time in nine months in August, figur ...Full Story»

Philippine CB Unlikely To Change Policy Stance Soon: Capital Economics (03 hr(s), 55 min(s), 51 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - The latest policy statement suggest that the Philippines central bank is likely to lea ...Full Story»

Correction: UK Budget Logs Lowest Deficit For August In 10 Years (05 hr(s), 10 min(s), 51 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - Note: Correction from source The UK budget deficit decreased to its lowest Augus ...Full Story»

Hong Kong Trade Deficit Widens In August (06 hr(s), 36 min(s), 51 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - Hong Kong's foreign trade deficit increased in August from a year ago, as imports ...Full Story»

UK Mortgage Approvals At 6-Month High (07 hr(s), 32 min(s), 51 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - UK mortgage approvals increased to a six-month high in August, data published by the U ...Full Story»

Sweden PPI Inflation Slows In August (08 hr(s), 03 min(s), 51 sec(s) ago)
(RTTNews) - Sweden's producer price inflation eased in August after accelerating in the previo ...Full Story»

Search

INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL NEWS

U.S. Consumer Confidence Deteriorates In September

09/26/2017 - 10:29 AM (RTTNews)
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Conference Board on Tuesday showed a deterioration in U.S. co ...Full Story>>

U.S. New Home Sales Unexpectedly Plunge 3.4% In August

09/26/2017 - 10:22 AM (RTTNews)
(RTTNews) - New home sales in the U.S. unexpectedly showed a sharp decrease in the month of August ...Full Story>>

Mexico Jobless Rate Rises First Time In 9 Months

09/26/2017 - 10:17 AM (RTTNews)
(RTTNews) - Mexico's unemployment rate rose for the first time in nine months in August, figur ...Full Story>>

Philippine CB Unlikely To Change Policy Stance Soon: Capital Economics

09/26/2017 - 08:30 AM (RTTNews)
(RTTNews) - The latest policy statement suggest that the Philippines central bank is likely to lea ...Full Story>>

Correction: UK Budget Logs Lowest Deficit For August In 10 Years

09/26/2017 - 07:15 AM (RTTNews)
(RTTNews) - Note: Correction from source The UK budget deficit decreased to its lowest Augus ...Full Story>>

Binary Options Articles Courtesy of NADEX

These pages, and all content ©TradingCharts.com Inc and other copyright holders. Permission is not granted to redistribute charts, data, news or other information found on this site, in any manner. Although it is believed that information provided is accurate, TradingCharts will not accept liability for any loss or damage that may arise from use of the content, inability to access the website, or delay or failure of receive of any information provided through this site.